Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Summer's Finally Here!






Summer's here and so is the heat! New Orleans is like a sauna right now, but the rain makes the evenings tolerably cool. Mark and I have been enjoying a more laid-back schedule since May 28th when school let out. Unfortunately, Mark still has to go to work every morning, but I've convinced him to sleep in about 30 minutes!

Mark recently got back from a trip to The Netherlands! My school schedule kept me from joining him on this trip. Next time! Most of his time was spent working, but he did get to see some really interesting sites. He brought back some wonderful Delfts Bleu cheese. Delicious! It's great with Rosmary flavored crackers from Whole Foods in case you have some on hand.

My best friend, Lori McLain, is getting married this weekend! So we are leaving tomorrow for Dallas! Congratulations, Lori and Mark (Mark Pierce, that is)! Monday morning we are off to Daytona Beach for a week of YOUTH CAMP! I can't wait to chill on the beach with teenagers! What a great way to make yourself feel young again!

We'll try to post some pics when we get back!

No comments: